Are you looking for a wonderful LARGE NOBLE CHRISTMAS TREE, 9 to 20 feet tall? Ours are Natural and range $10 to $20 per foot – owners discretion. Bring a crew for heavy lifting – we do not load!
The best thing about being a Christmas Tree Farm is looking forward to having all of our beautiful loyal families arriving and letting us be part of their personal traditions. We appreciate all of you and are grateful for your support over the years.
Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season.
~ Reg and Cher Tollefson
U-Cut Natural Christmas Trees – the MAGIC starts at Historic Kirchem Farm
2018 UPDATE – As trees grow and are cut our focus changes almost every year.
There is still a beautiful selection of tall, non-sheared, non-sprayed wild and majestic Noble Fir trees which stand over 9 to 20 feet tall in the fields. Bring a crew. $10 to $20 per foot – farmer’s discretion.
Our smaller sheared cultured Noble fields are depleted for 2018.
Reminder: Our river fields are closed and locked in 2018.
If you only require a small 3′ or 4′ tree then our fields simply can not accommodate you this year (2018). Growing trees means our fields change Every Year – it’s a tricky business but we love it!
- We are USUALLY open weekends from the Friday after Thanksgiving through December 9th, 9am to 4pm, or by APPOINTMENT.
- We are often open before & after our posted hours but sometimes our chores on this 100 acre farm require us to be away from the Warming Shed. Please call ahead if you would like to visit other than posted open hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Trees grow for an average of 7 years to 11 years of age before they are cut and become part of the Christmas Magic in your homes.
- None of our trees are sprayed!
- We have both open pastures and tree fields for your family to explore.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard.
- Free hot chocolate.
- Free wagon rides on weekends (weather permitting)
19723 South Bakers Ferry Road, Oregon City 97045
The Historic Kirchem Farm is only a few miles from Carver Bridge in the heart of the Christmas Tree Capital of the WORLD!
It is heart warming to think of our trees in all the homes on Christmas morning . . . decorated and witnessing all the joy and love that fills a person/family’s heart. Thank you for making us part of your family traditions. We appreciate each and everyone of you!
We love seeing pictures you’ve taken at our farm. And we love seeing our Historic Kirchem Farm trees decorated and set up in your homes. Please enjoy this link to our FaceBook Page and use it to post, share and tag all your pictures, videos and traditions!
The interior of the new Warming Shed!!!
We are still where the Historic Kirchem Farm has been since the mid-1800’s. We still have stunning outdoor venues for weddings and reunions, and of course our no-spray U-cut Christmas trees.
Brian’s Metalwork and Blacksmith gifts are so popular Brian has expanded his product line. Stop by the Warming Shed and take a look.