We Are Now Closed For The 2018 Season!
We appreciate all of you and are grateful for your support over the years.
Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season.
~ Reg and Cher Tollefson
U-Cut Natural Christmas Trees – the MAGIC starts at Historic Kirchem Farm
2018 UPDATE – As trees grow and are cut our focus changes almost every year.
Our smaller sheared cultured Noble fields are depleted for 2018.
If you only require a small 3′ or 4′ tree then our fields simply can not accommodate you this year (2018). Growing trees means each field changes Every Year.
- We Are Closed Now for the 2018 Season.
- Trees grow for an average of 7 years to 11 years of age before they are cut and become part of the Christmas Magic in your homes. Fields need a rest before replanting, and other fields are growing. Ready to harvest fields change every year by varieties and tree sizes.
- None of our trees are sprayed!
- We have both open pastures and tree fields for your family to explore.
- We accept VISA & MasterCard.
- Free hot chocolate.
- Free wagon rides on weekends (weather permitting)
19723 South Bakers Ferry Road, Oregon City 97045
The Historic Kirchem Farm is only a few miles from Carver Bridge in the heart of the Christmas Tree Capital of the WORLD!
It is heart warming to think of our trees in all the homes on Christmas morning . . . decorated and witnessing all the joy and love that fills a person/family’s heart. Thank you for making us part of your family traditions. We appreciate each and everyone of you!
We love seeing pictures you’ve taken at our farm. And we love seeing our Historic Kirchem Farm trees decorated and set up in your homes. Please enjoy this link to our FaceBook Page and use it to post, share and tag all your pictures, videos and traditions!
The interior of the new Warming Shed!!!
We are still where the Historic Kirchem Farm has been since the mid-1800’s. We still have stunning outdoor venues for weddings and reunions, and of course our non-sprayed U-cut Christmas trees.
Brian’s Metalwork and Blacksmith gifts are so popular Brian has expanded his product line. Stop by the Warming Shed and take a look.